ipad iOS music\multimedia links
for all your other iOS music making apps and gear go and check out the following places
- All Discussions – Audiobus Forum
- discchord – Music App News, Reviews & Tutorials
- Music App Blog – Music app reviews, news and tutorials for the mobile music producer
- Tutorials – iPad Music
- Palm Sounds: iPad
- Synthesizer and electronic music news, synth and music software reviews and more!
- iPad and iPhone music apps tested by a pro musician
- SmiteMatter iOS Music | Making music using only iOS devices & Apps. Unbiased reviews from the unique perspective of an artist using them. Say NO To Wires.
- Music Apps for the iPad | 88pianokeys
- Apps for Music Production-iOS music apps | iOS music blog, iPad music apps, music app reviews, iPad music tutorials,
- iPad Music Apps
- SynthPatcher iOS Music Synth Apps Community and Discussion
Manual | Chordion | Apps | Olympia Noise Co. Chordion music app review – Olympia Noise Co’s brilliant MIDI chord/melody playing tool – Music App Blog
Cubasis manual * Cubasis 1.7 – Inter-App Audio Tutorial – YouTube * Cubasis 1 8 Update, Automation Tutorial for iPad – YouTube * Cubasis Tutorial…Two Great Pro Production Tricks for iPad – YouTube
Audiobus 2: Chain, Multi-Channel, Presets, and More in iOS Audio Routing Tool – Create Digital Music
ChordPolyPad Demo and Tutorial for iPad – YouTube * ChordPolyPad review – MIDI chord generator app from Laurent Colson – Music App Blog Download the documentation English
Guitarism by rhism – music app review – Music App Blog Guitarism, new design for iPad, Demo and Review – YouTube
misc music making links
MIDI Expression devices are class compliant USB MIDI pedal interfaces. Pedal sensing technology built into each device automatically loads custom presets when various types of pedals are plugged in, allowing them to support a whole range of pedals with zero fuss. This functionality is enhanced by a preset editor application that gives demanding users all the control they need and exposes powerful features like pedal calibration, adjustable expression curves, and advanced processing modes.